How to Reset Your Password
- Click the Account link in the Top Right Menu Bar.
- Scroll down and click the Forgot Password link.
- Enter the Email Address that you used when you registered, or enter the Username that you used and click the Request Password Reset Button.
- If the system does NOT recognize your Email Address or Username, use the form below to email our support team.
- If the system recognizes your Email Address or Username, the message will state: Check your email for the confirmation link.
- The email is sent immediately. If it is not in your email mailbox, check your spam folder – many times this is where the email will be found.
- The email is titled: [JubakAM.com] Password Reset.
- Locate the email you received and Click the Reset Link. You will be taken to a screen where you enter a new password. There will be a “suggested” password already showing.
- Enter a strong password of your choice then click the Reset Password Button.
- You will see the message: Your password has been reset. Log in.
- Click the Login link and enter your Username and New Password, check or answer the “I’m not a robot” checkbox, and click the Log In Button.
For customer support, inquiries about subscriptions, content issues, and such: